Friday, September 22, 2006

The Audacity of Hope

If you hadn't noticed, I'm a bit tired of the GOP trying to always scare me to vote for them. (Perhaps if the Republican Rubber Stamp Congress was doing a better job, then we wouldn't have to be scared all the time. But that's another story.)

I think I'm ready to start having hope again. Hope that extremists across the world are being marginalized and erradicated--instead of having training ground tailored made for them. Hope that our country will not join the lowly ranks of state endorsed torture. Hope that every child will have medical insurance. It would be so nice to wake up on November 8 and realize there is hope that our country will move in the right direction instead of "staying the [failed] course". Here's Barack Obama in 2004 being more eloquent than I:



Part II

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home