Thursday, April 06, 2006

What I Learned In Sunday School (or Justice Sunday)



We all know that Tom DeLay likes to play church and his supporters like to tout his good Christian values so I found the above picture odd. The picture is (via Atrios) from a video where DeLay's supporters "protest" (or "interrupt") a Ted Lampson press conference and one guy pushes an old lady in the face. You can find more here. Either this guy doesn't love himself of forgot something.

I also wanted to discuss the latest on McCain, but I'll leave that for someone else.

2 Comments:

At April 07, 2006 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

 
At April 07, 2006 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

 

Post a Comment

<< Home