Friday, March 24, 2006

Another bit of hipocrisy

This gem was too good to pass up. Rick Santorum is in a tough re-election race with Bob Casey in Pennsylvania. Casey is the son of a popular, former Governor of the state, and Stantorum has begun to imply that Casey is running on his father's name.
I think I'm safe to say that if his name wasn't Bob Casey, he wouldn't be running for the U.S. Senate today, and my name's Rick Santorum and I didn't get to be a U.S. senator cause my name's Rick Santorum
Wow. Just wow. Someone might want to remind Santorum of the family background of that guy in the White House who just perhaps may not be where he is today were it not for his father, grandfather, great-grandfather, etc. Not to mention such Senatorial nepotists as Lisa Murkowski, Lincoln Chafee and John Sununu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home