Friday, December 09, 2005

McCain hearts Santorum

Atrios points to McCain's strong support for Rick Santorum. You can see McCain cheerleading for Santorum on his website.

The moderate fascination with McCain was based on the fact that he was not part of the right-wing of the Republican Party. His wholesale endorsement and campaigning for George W. Bush and now Rick Santorum shows just where McCain's priorities lie. He may care about torture, but he still supports the dangerous and out of touch agenda that Santorum and Bush have been pushing for.

Make no mistake, McCain is a right-wing Republican. I don't think he's as dangerous as Bush et al, but he is no moderate. Now that he needs to be right-wing to win a GOP primary (remember, Santorum is a darling of the GOP "base"), we'll get to see the real John McCain. (Of course, this doesn't mean I don't like him. I just don't like his political agenda.)

2 Comments:

At February 18, 2006 6:15 PM, Blogger Make Money Home Based Business said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
Hey son, you need to check out my top 10 home based business blog!

 
At August 05, 2006 8:34 AM, Anonymous wholesale wheels and tire said...

Hey Fellow, you have a top-notch blog here!
If you have a moment, please have a look at my wholesale wheels and tire site.
Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home