Sunday, November 27, 2005

Standards and Education Policy Incentives

Just a thought: Rather than punish schools for how they perform on national standards based criteria, why don't we punish the lawmakers instead? If the schools fail to make desired improvements, then we take a chunk out of the lawmakers salary.

If I were to become a Senator or Congressman, that would be one of my first pieces of legislation. When students fail, it is probably because we aren't doing everything we could do. Why should congress continue to get paid in full if they continue to fail?

Of course, most people in Congress are already wealthy so this probably wouldn't have much effect. I probably wouldn't be very popular either.

3 Comments:

At February 18, 2006 4:46 AM, Blogger Nd North Dakota House Cleaning said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
Stop by and visiit my home internet based business opportunity blog!

 
At March 24, 2007 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Word of cation to anyone who is looking at the home business opportunity 3000adaytheeasyway.com this site seems to be a rip off. I have participated with them, yet haven't not received anything that they have promised nor can I get ahold of any representative via email or phone.

Anyone else having better luck with this program or are you having the same experience?

If you want a good website with alot of information on home businesses and resources check out home party business

 
At March 28, 2007 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work from home business site. It pretty much covers work from home business related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home