Monday, November 21, 2005

McCain's True Colors

Sure he occassionally comes down on the side of moderates, but time and time again, Sen. John McCain has shown he is a true conservative--just look at his voting record. He also stated support for "intelligent design" in classrooms, something not even Rick Santorum states anymore. That aside, Atrios has some frightenening news about Sen. McCain:
Now we find out that McCain is speaking at a fundraiser for George Wallace, Jr, someone who gave a speech to the Council of Conservative Citizens four times, including once this year. Here's the SPLC on Wallace.
Like Atrios, I've never understood the Democratic fascination with this man. Nor do I believe there are truly moderate Republicans these days--though Lincoln Chafee and Arlen Specter probably come closest.

1 Comments:

At February 18, 2006 11:30 AM, Blogger after-close said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
Please examine my washington state home based business blog as soon as you can.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home