Friday, November 11, 2005

Blood and the Dixie Chicks

Give blood for life at the Palo Alto Blood center. It's quick and easy. Plus, you get a free cookie when it's over.

A couple weeks ago I found an old Dixie Chicks CD I had in storage and thought I'd throw it in the rotation. I realized that I like their music. Plus, I think they are really cool. I remember when Clear Channel was kicking them off their stations and sponsoring CD burning parties. They took a lot of flack for saying they didn't like George Bush that much. Now that Bush is one of the least popular persons in the country (not to mention world), I wonder what their critics are saying now.

3 Comments:

At November 12, 2005 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the dixie chicks rock. stanford democrats!!!!!

 
At November 12, 2005 7:17 PM, Blogger blaze said...

Great site very informative topics on medical insurance ca.
I have been working on a site about medical insurance ca
and would be very pleased if you would take a look and let me know what you think.

 
At February 17, 2006 9:08 AM, Blogger Home Based Business Work said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
Where you been? You have got to look at my home based business idea blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home