Monday, October 03, 2005

What Happened to the GOP?

I've long admired Lincoln and his way with words::
I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crises. The great point is to bring them the real facts.
If you turned back the clock about 140 years, I'd no doubt have been a staunch Republican. I bring this up because of the latest Tome DeLay indictment. That's two indictments on DeLay. I'm really at a loss. We'll see if either indictment will stick.

The latest GOP scandals and Bush's falling approval ratings reminds me of another of Lincoln's quotes:
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
If you haven't already seen DCCC Chair Rham Emanuel stomp his GOP counter part, it's worth knowing where the Dems are headed and knowing that Democrats have a vision for America.

3 Comments:

At October 03, 2005 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When is Apple going to open up?
It's easy for us to lean over someone's shoulder as their Windows laptop shudders to a halt with a Blue Screen of Death, and whisper: "There's a better way, you know.
Yesterday I decided to read some blogs and found yours. Nice blog. I am trying to get ideas on the direction I should go and what it should look like
I have a wedding reception music site/blog. It pretty much covers wedding reception music and related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time

 
At October 03, 2005 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come Blog With Us
Attention: DM News will launch a blog in two weeks in conjunction with DMA*05 in Atlanta.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I am definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a chocolate truffles site. It is an online shop that has lots of chocolate truffles items available.

Come by and check it out if you have time :-)

 
At October 22, 2005 4:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a wedding supply site. It pretty much covers wedding supply related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home