Thursday, October 20, 2005

Schwarzenegger 's Virtues...

If you think Arnold really cares about good government (with his initiatives), don't forget to ponder this LA Times article:
"Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger is putting the brakes on efforts to give state investigators more tools to hunt tax evaders, following a period of aggressive enforcement that has generated billions of dollars for California coffers.

The governor has vetoed several bills that would allow agents to go after more businesses and individuals who cost the state millions by cheating on their returns, or not filing at all. He said the measures were flawed and would have unfairly burdened employers."
He sold himself in '03 as being for reform and now he's doing it again. Our state got exactly what we voted for. I found this to be worth thinking about as we ponder the governor's/Norquist's/Bush's/Rove's "reform" initiatives.

I, personally, like to learn from history. "There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on -- shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again."

2 Comments:

At February 17, 2006 7:52 PM, Blogger Best Home Based Business said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Please examine my home based business tax deduction blog as soon as you can.

 
At August 05, 2006 11:47 PM, Anonymous Scott Arthur Edwards said...

Join NOW for FREE...

The Quick and FREE Way to Get a SWARM of Visitors to Your Site!

To find out more visit: internet money making idea site. It successfully exposes FREE information covering Traffic and internet money making idea related stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home