Monday, August 22, 2005

How Stanford Ranks

No, I'm not talking about the boring old U.S. News rankings, but the first ever Washington Monthly College Rankings:
While other guides ask what colleges can do for students, we ask what colleges are doing for the country.
Apparently, Stanford fares pretty well in both surveys.

And Stanford students are pretty happy:
Happiest Students
Overall, how happy are you?

1. Stanford University
2. Whitman College
3. Brown University
4. Southern Methodist University
5. Rhodes College
Can't speak for anyone else, but I'm pretty happy. Of course, I don't know if grad students count.

1 Comments:

At February 17, 2006 9:28 AM, Blogger Home Based Business Work said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
Look who checking out my home based business canada blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home