Monday, May 16, 2005

Put On Your Boxing Gloves

I heard Bill Moyers speech in St. Louis on Democracy Now this morning and it was great. If you haven't read or heard it yet, I recommend checking it out. He was angry but still eloquent. My favorite line: "They might compel me out of the rocking chair and into the anchor chair."

It's great to see him fighting back. You can see pictures of Stanford Dems fighting back at the filibuster. (Make sure to send me pictures so I can post them on the web.)

1 Comments:

At May 16, 2005 5:43 PM, Blogger Marie said...

Watching it on C-SPAN right now. WOW. Bill Moyers rocks. I liked him quoting 1984, "Orthodoxy means not thinking -- not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness." Check it out guys, it's well worth the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home