Sunday, February 27, 2005

Ramblings: Faux News and Charles Krauthammer

As I was having my morning coffee and reading that Shakespeare biography I've put off, my roommate had Fox News on in the background. It only took a couple minutes for them to be biased. But that's another topic. What really irked me was Charles Krauthammer. I'm sure at some point in his career he had well reasoned (and factual) arguments, but that was not on display this morning. I'll let you read his articles and decide for yourself.

On another note, Sen. Joe Biden thinks Hillary Rodham Clinton is the person to beat for the 2008 Democratic nomination. I like Hillary, but will have to do some serious pondering to decide if I'd really choose her over Wes Clark and Bill Richardson. I do think it's a bit early to start thinking about an '08 contender though. (Read the last paragraph about Nader. Doesn't surprise me.)

If you get a chance, you should read Kevin Drum's post on the South. And make sure to follow the link for the interview with Mudcat.

3 Comments:

At February 17, 2006 9:12 AM, Blogger Home Based Business Work said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
Please discover my home based internet marketing business blog.

 
At July 13, 2006 9:08 AM, Blogger Scott A. Edwards said...

Check this out for FREE...

This opportunity says:

"Your Ad" Will Be Instantly Displayed on Thousands of Websites and Read By Over 10 Million People Per Week For FREE, and It Only Takes 60 Seconds To Get Started!

To find out more visit: secret of making money online site. It successfully exposes FREE information covering Traffic and secret of making money online related stuff.

 
At February 04, 2007 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo! ;)
hey... what sick comments!
what do you suppose about it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home